The Word of the Lord states in...
John 8:36- If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
2 Corinthians 3:17- Now the Lord is that spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (freedom).
Galatians 5:1- Stand fast therefore in the liberty (freedom) wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
The Dictionary defines:
1. the state of being free or at liberty rather than in confinement or under physical restraint.
2. the right to enjoy all the privileges or special rights of citizenship, membership etc.
3. the right to frequent, enjoy, or use at will.
4. (Philosphy) the power to exercise choice and make decisions without constraint from within or without.
5. excessive familiarity of manner; boldness.
6. ease and grace, as of movement; lack of effort.
7. (Philosphy) the quality, esp of the will or the individual of not being totally constrained; able to choose between alternative actions in identical circumstances.
1. clear of obstructions or obstacles.
2. at liberty to enter and enjoy at will.
Free ( verb phrase.)
1. to release as from restrictions.
2. to disentangle.
set free, to release; liberate.
It's a Beautiful thing when you KNOW that you're free and you are exercising the rights and privileges that your freedom grants you.
Scripturally Inspired Publishing. Copyright 2011